That’s right! A 3D Printer car is in the works from Local Motors. It’s no real surprise that a few companies are now 3D printing their own cars. I mean, 3D printing is one of the biggest innovation of current years and is helping loads of people in many different fields! Pretty soon people will be driving their 3D printer cars, drinking out of 3D printed cups on their way to get a 3D printed organ transplant. Now I know this all sounds crazy but this is the world we are currently living in and it is all already in the process of happening.
- Trinus Is Hitting Kickstarter TODAY March 30th
- Scribble – The Worlds First LED 3D Printer Pen on Kickstarter
- Mattel resurrects ThingMaker as a 3D printer
- Formlabs Teams up with Pixologic and ZBrush
- Meet The MBot Grid II+ 2016 Edition
- 3D Systems Helps Jay Leno Replace the Irreplaceable on His One-of-a-Kind Concept Car
- Meet the LM3D – Local Motors 3D Printer Car
- The ARC-one Kickstarter Is Now Live!
- Skriware, one-click home 3D printer, launches on Kickstarter
- RoVa3D 5 Extruder 3D Printer