AIDA64 has recently released an updated version of their benchmarking software. There are a number of things included in this update, most important of which is likely to be the Windows 10 and Intel Skylake CPU support! Aside from those, users will also notice support for Windows Server 2016 RTM, support for new LCD devices, optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU and more support for some of the other new hardware technology we have seen recently.
AIDA64 comes in various versions depending on your needs and has become a favoured program in the PC Component Review industry. AIDA64 allows users to monitor and benchmark loads of there hardware and can be used for managing overclocks or, just general testing of a new piece of hardware to see how it compares to others.
From the main page of the AID64 Website:
The latest AIDA64 update implements full support for the upcoming Intel Skylake processors, adds advanced support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 operating systems, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake and Broadwell-H
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Improved support for Intel Braswell, Broadwell-H, Cherry Trail, Skylake CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Tesla M60
- SMBIOS 3.0 and VirtualBox 5.0 support
- Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180 SSD support
For those looking for more information, they have published a press release to their site and also a 2nd page with a bit more info.
Press Release: CLICK HERE
Additional Information: CLICK HERE
Downloads Page: CLICK HERE
AIDA64 Updates to V5.30 Adds Support for Win10 and Skylake CPUs http://t.co/DrAdGzxN6i
— Ben Enos (@EnosTech) August 5, 2015