BUDAPEST, Hungary – June 28, 2016 – Today FinalWire released an intermediate update to the PC editions of its award-winning system information software. AIDA64 v5.75 provides support for the latest hardware, including the recently announced nVIDIA Pascal and AMD Polaris graphics processors. The update also comes with benchmarks optimized for the newest Intel processors.
The latest AIDA64 update implements optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Kaby Lake processors, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Kaby Lake and Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX CPUs
- Microsoft Windows 10 Redstone RS1 Insider Preview support
- Improved support for AMD Zen Summit Ridge CPU
- AquaStream Ultimate and NZXT GRID+ V2 sensor support
- Improved Corsair Link sensor support
- Kingston SSDNow UV400 SSD support
- Preliminary support for AMD Radeon RX 470 and Radeon RX 480 GPUs
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1080, Tesla P100
What’s new since AIDA64 v5.00
- AVX and FMA accelerated FP32 and FP64 ray tracing benchmarks
- Vulkan graphics accelerator diagnostics
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell and Skylake CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APU
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge and Stoney APUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Raven Ridge APU
- Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Goldmont, Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
- Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Corsair Strafe, Logitech G13, Logitech G19, Logitech G19s, Logitech G910, Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboard support
- Corsair, Logitech, Razer RGB LED mouse support
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, Farbwerk, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- NZXT Kraken water cooling sensor support
- Corsair AXi, Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless, Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Intel and Samsung NVMe SSDs
- ACPI 6.1, CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1, OpenGL ES 3.2, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox v5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial BX200, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Predator, Kingston HyperX Savage, Kingston SSDNow UV300, Lite-On MU II, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, Plextor M6V, Samsung CM871, Samsung PM871, SanDisk Ultra II, SanDisk Z400s, SK Hynix SC300 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX Titan X, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M, Tesla M60
The AIDA64 product family for Windows PCs consists of three business editions and a home edition. The company’s flagship IT asset management offering with hardware diagnostic features is AIDA64 Business, while a dedicated network inventory solution called AIDA64 Network Audit is also available, for a lower license fee. Designed for corporate engineers and IT technicians, AIDA64 Engineer includes expert tools not available in AIDA64 Extreme, the home edition of the software. Today all four AIDA64 editions are updated to v5.75.
AIDA64 is released on a new mobile platform: it is now available for Sailfish OS, a mobile operating system developed by Jolla on the basis of the former MeeGo system. This version includes all the features found in the AIDA64 Android app, while it also provides support for active cover, a Sailfish-specific element which allows users to display hardware monitoring information in real time in a widget-like window. AIDA64 for Sailfish can be downloaded for free from the Jolla Store on Sailfish OS based devices.
Besides, the AIDA64 Android app has also been updated recently. Downloaded more than 1.3 million times to date, the application now provides full support for Vulkan and Android N.
AIDA64 is developed by FinalWire Ltd., headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. The company’s founding members are veteran software developers who have worked together on programing system utilities for more than two decades. Currently, they have nine products in their portfolio, all based on the award-winning AIDA technology: AIDA64 Extreme, AIDA64 Engineer, AIDA64 Network Audit, AIDA64 Business and AIDA64 for Android, Windows Phone, iOS, Tizen and Sailfish OS.