Engineered by the award winning Swiss innovators at Micro Scooters – the emicro one is an extraordinary feat of design, providing an unparalleled method of transport for adults. Weighing just 7.5kg, it is the world’s most lightweight and compact electric scooter, while its unique motion control sensor allows riders to start and control their speed through body movement.
Weighing just 7.5kg, it is the world’s most lightweight and compact electric scooter, while its unique motion control sensor allows riders to start and control their speed through body movement.
A world’s first, this motion control also reduces battery consumption and allows the emicro one to run cable free.
There’s also a fast charging battery which can be fully charged in just one hour and has an excellent lifetime of 1000+ charging cycles.
Furthermore, its easy-fold design makes the emicro one effortless to transport, while the option of 3 different ride programmes – eco, standard and sport mode – make it easy for riders to control their speed.
· WEIGHS ONLY 7.5KG/16.5LBS (THE LIGHTEST ELECTRIC SCOOTER IN THE WORLD)
· BATTERY LASTS UP TO 12KM WITH 60 MINUTE RECHARGE TIME
· COMPACT WITH AN EASY FOLD DESIGN
· 3 RIDE MODES – ECO, STANDARD & SPORT – FOR SPEED CONTROL
· REGENERATIVE BRAKING FOR SHORTER BRAKING DISTANCES AND BATTERY RECHARGING
· INTEGRATED HUB MOTOR – PRODUCES 500 WATTS OF POWER & 4 NEWTON METERS OF TORQUE
· DUEL CORE FRONT WHEEL – SHOCK ABSORBANT SOFT CORE & HARD OUTER SHELL
· SLOPE SUPPORT – HIGHER POWER AND TORQUE WHEN RIDING UPHILL
· AUTOMATIC ON/OFF – REDUCES BATTERY CONSUMPTION
· LED COMMUNICATION DISPLAY ON DECK- SHOWS SPEED SETTING AND REMAINING BATTERY CHARGE
About Micro Scooters:
- Micro Scooters UK was founded in 2006 by two mums, Anna Gibson and Philippa Gogarty, after they discovered how much easier it was to get from A to B with their young children using tough, lightweight scooters instead of buggies.
- The Scoot Safe campaign, set up by Micro Scooters in 2012, is the country’s leading resource for promoting safe scooting in schools.
- Thanks to their durability, performance and safety, as well as their fun designs, Micro Scooters have won more awards than any other scooter brand and become the UK’s market leader.
- Micro Scooters sell scooters for people of virtually any age – from one year-old toddlers to grandparents – everyone from Kirstie Allsopp to Hugh Jackman have been spotted with one!
· Meanwhile, the growing range of stunt scooters for older children, teenagers and adults has carved out a whole new market.
· Micro Scooters are widely available at leading retailers, both in store and online, as well as at www.micro-scooters.co.uk