|A stylish case, complete with mesh front and optional tempered glass panel finish.|
Introducing the BitFenix Nova Mesh range, an updated midi-tower offering a clean, simplistic aesthetic combined with a new mesh front panel for performance cooling. The Nova mesh comes in both a closed and tempered glass variant, with options for a black or white finish to compliment your build.
BitFenix Nova Mesh at a Glance:
– Mesh front panel with angled edges
– Optional tempered glass variant
– Support for up to ATX motherboards
– Max GPU length 360mm
– Fan mounts for up to 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm (front) 2 x 120mm (top), 1 x 120mm (rear)
– Water-cooling options for up to 1 x 360mm (top), 1 x 240mm (top) 1 x 120mm (rear)
– Storage solutions for 2 x 3.5″ + 3 x 2.5″
– I/O Panel 2 x USB 3.0, Audio & power buttons
Easy to access, install and upgrade components
The BitFenix Nova range features a full PSU shroud, concealing both cables and drive caddies located in the lower comparment. Cable management located to the right comes complete with rubber grommets, alongside multiple discreet locations to run both fan and PSU cables.
Air and water-cooling configurations
In terms of air cooling, the BitFenix Nova TG comes pre-installed with 2 x 120mm fans, one 120mm at the front and an additional 120mm RGB fan in the rear. In total there’s space for up to a maximum of 6 x 120 mm fans, with options to exchange the front 3 x 120mm fans for 2 x 140mm.
Connectivity and Storage Solutions
The BitFenix Nova TG has capacity for several storage devices including space for up to 2 x 3.5″ in the lower compartment drive caddies, as well as an additional 3 x 2.5″ rear mounted to the motherboard tray. The I/O panel located at the top of the case consists of 2 x USB 3.0 ports, HD audio and power buttons.