Looking to have a bit more fun with your friends and try out some new and amazing shots? Well then, Rocket League is adding a new mode that will allow you to do just that! This new mode looks like it will be a lot of fun and very frustrating all at the same time! Come on September, we NEED to RUMBLE!
“Give your friends the boot with “Rocket League® Rumble!” This FREE new mode for the Playlist and Mutator sections will let you compete in an epic battle royale with random, hilarious power-ups like the Grappling Hook, Tornado, Freezer and more! Play it with friends and foes this September!”
Like the “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes before it, Rocket League Rumble will appear in Online Playlists and Private and Exhibition matches. The complete power-up list includes:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Join the discussion on the Gaming Exodus forums in the Rocket League Rumble Thread!