2016 – SPEEDLINK remains committed to gaming. With the new ULTOR keyboard, the brand which has been around since 1998, launches their second mechanical keyboard within a very short time. The reduced keyboard layout and the rimless design make the ULTOR a compact gaming keyboard which has the right equipment for demanding gamers. Red Kaihua Kailh switches have been installed in the new keyboard. In addition, the ULTOR offers comprehensive software for programming and attractive lighting with highlighted WASD arrow keys. The keyboard is now available for sale at an attractive £94.99 (RRP) from Amazon.
Gaming mode with 5 profiles and 6 macro keys
· The ULTOR keyboard gives players six configurable macro buttons which can be easily reconfigured via the software.
· Five profiles are available to the player, in addition, twelve multimedia keys can be controlled via the FN keys.
· Switch-off function for the Windows key to avoid unpleasant interruptions in the game.
· The scope of functions also includes perfect anti-ghosting thanks to the N-key rollover technique and ultrapolling.
Special optics with an adjustable lighting system
· The professional gaming keyboard has a switchable LED key illumination in blue. These lights can light up with varying intensity as needed. It’s not just about a good-looking gaming design, but also customisable brightness while playing in darker surroundings.
· The WASD arrow keys are highlighted with white light.
Speedlink ULTOR at a glance:
· Professional gaming keyboard with mechanical keys
· On/off switchable and configurable LED keyboard illumination with adjustable intensity
· Freely configurable key functions
· Progressive gaming mode with 5 profiles, 6 macro keys, interchangeable WASD and arrow keys, reconfigurable keys plus an on/off switchable Windows key
· Red mechanical Kaihua Kailh switches optimised for gaming requirements
· Maximum gaming comfort thanks to extra-high keys for precise keystrokes
· Reduced layout in a compact, rimless design with aluminium base
· N-key rollover technique for perfect anti-ghosting
· Powerful macro editor integrated in the driver
· Internal memory (64kbit) for importing and exporting profiles
· Auto-loading game profiles
· Selectable USB polling rate configurable up to 1000Hz (ultrapolling)
· Quick access to 12 practical additional features
· Flexible USB cable with tough, resilient casing (1.7 m)
· Sizes: 350 × 122 × 33mm (W × D × H) / Weight: 680g
The Speedlink ULTOR keyboard is now available for sale at an attractive £94.99 (RRP) from Amazon.