CCL had a great little booth where you could purchase peripherals and check out some of their PC’s they build which feature the latest and greatest in hardware. The guys on hand were quite friendly and as you will see, always up for a good photo op!
- Trinus Is Hitting Kickstarter TODAY March 30th
- Scribble – The Worlds First LED 3D Printer Pen on Kickstarter
- Mattel resurrects ThingMaker as a 3D printer
- Formlabs Teams up with Pixologic and ZBrush
- Meet The MBot Grid II+ 2016 Edition
- 3D Systems Helps Jay Leno Replace the Irreplaceable on His One-of-a-Kind Concept Car
- Meet the LM3D – Local Motors 3D Printer Car
- The ARC-one Kickstarter Is Now Live!
- Skriware, one-click home 3D printer, launches on Kickstarter
- RoVa3D 5 Extruder 3D Printer