X2 INTRODUCES THE EMPIRE ALUMINUM CHASSIS
Maarheeze, The Netherlands, 23 August 2016. The Empire is an aluminum ATX PC enclosure and a major component in building your own powerful gaming set-up. This stylish ATX computer case is made from high-quality brushed aluminum, with an elegant black structure that is made from 0.55mm SECC steel ensuring a strong and solid enclosure for your high performance components. Multiple cooling support and already 1* RGB LED cooling fan pre-installed on the rear. Ready to be installed with any Water-cooling system with a radiator size up to 360mm. The Empire chassis comes with 2* USB2.0U and 2*USB3.0 ports as well as AC97 and HD Audio connections. Compatible with standard ATX motherboards and long graphic cards up to 400mm. There are 3 internal 3.5” drive bays and 7 rear expansion slots to accommodate upgrades. The Empire chassis by X2 is a solid, high-performing and one of a kind computer gaming case.
- Iconic and oblique front panel design
- Total space for 7* 120mm cooling fans
- 1* 120mm RGB LED fan included on the rear
- 2* USB3.0 & 2* USB2.0 + HD-AC97 audio
- Removable filters for dust reduction
- Super neat and cool internal look
- Bottom ATX PSU with bay cover partition divider for better airflow
- Sufficient cable management (25mm)
- Watercooling radiator up to 360mm mountable
- Accomodates up to 400mm long vga cards
- Protected glass window side panels
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
The EMPIRE chassis is now available for ordering from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. From our European warehouse, in The Netherlands the EMPIRE is available from 20 September.
Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price: € 152.95/ $ 164.95
X2 is originated by a team of PC enthusiasts based in The Netherlands, the design heart of Europe. X2 believes in exceptional style coupled with genuine product quality, redefining the meaning of performance PC hardware.