1st of December 2014, Huntington Beach
ZOWIE GEAR is proud to present FK2, a smaller edition of the FK1 mouse.
ZOWIE FK1 was well received by professional and competitive gamers around the world and ZOWIE is now providing the same features in a smaller form for everyone that prefers the shape and size from the original FK while aiming to have the best performance from the FK1 updates.
• Ambidextrous mouse developed for claw grip usage
• Two thumb buttons on both sides to comfortably serve left- and right-handed users
• Plug and Play (no drivers needed)
• Easy to switch between left- and right-hand functionality
• 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
• Adjustable USB report rate 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
• Perfect lift-off distance = 1.5 ~ 1.8mm
• Operating system: Win2000/XP/VISTA/7/8; Mac OS X v10.2 after
ZOWIE FK2 is already on its way to distributors worldwide. Your local shop that currently sells ZOWIE products will have the new FK2 available for purchase in the upcoming weeks.
ABOUT ZOWIE GEAR:
ZOWIE GEAR is an innovative manufacturer of competitive gaming gear, founded in late 2008 with a mission to develop the best competitive gaming gear available.
We are not limited by shareholders telling us what we can or cannot do. We are a free-minded company consisting of experienced and creative individuals, united in ZOWIE on a common ground; our passion for gaming. No boundaries. No compromises. Just gaming.
ZOWIE GEAR has no ambition to become the biggest manufacturer of competitive gaming gear. We just want to be the best. If we can develop products that will increase a gamer’s performance by just 1%, we will do it. This is our mentality.