Cooler Master, a global leader in PC component manufacturing, is launching the StreamEnjin, their first ever All-In-One live stream broadcasting device.
Cooler Master is adding a new device to their vast lineup of technology within the portfolio – the StreamEnjin. The StreamEnjin is an all-in-one livestream mixer that allows you to edit and switch your inputs for seamless broadcasting of your content. Easily create and deliver your customized livestream to multiple CDN broadcast destinations, with 8 preset scenes for convenient personalization. Simple button layout makes switching and mixing a breeze, with the versatile iPad app giving you the freedom to edit your overlays to your liking. The StreamEnjin is designed with a portable form factor with a handle-stand to grab and go to stream from any location you desire.
The StreamEnjin gives you the simplicity and versatility to broadcast your content, integrating simple controls with a portable device for any level streamer looking to share their personalized stream or enhance their stream content for a more entertaining and eye-catching livestream.
- All-In-One Integration – All-in-one integration of livestreaming, content mixing and switching, stream capturing, and editing
- Professional Livestream Content – Livestream content like a professional to up to 2 simultaneous CDN destinations and further your audience reach
- Integrated iPad App – Proprietary iPad app makes image and overlay editing, program previewing, and scene transitioning quick and easy
- Preset Storyboard Scenes – Up to 8 available preset scenes for a customized layout to broadcast your personalized content
- Simple Controls – Clean and direct control layout for quick and simple controls at your fingertips
Compact and Portable – Portable form factor with handle-stand designed for easy setup and media creation on the go