Genesis Thor 660 is a mechanical keyboard which functions not only as a wired device, but also as a wireless Bluetooth unit. It is perfect for users who do not want to be restricted by the length of the USB cord.
The Genesis Thor 660 is a wireless mechanical keyboard equipped with Gateron RED switches with durability of up to 50 million clicks. They are designed for fans of linear switches, with an actuation force of 45g±10g and the actuation point of 2.0 mm ± 0.6 mm. Genesis Thor 660 has compact size (293 x 102 x 39 mm) with 61 keys (TKL, so no numeric keys) and N-Key rollover function. The covers of the keys are made with the “Pudding PBT” technology with double injection, which translates into durability.
The new Genesis keyboard is equipped with a 3000 mAh battery for wireless work. In its Bluetooth mode the Thor 660 provides low latency (8 ms), 10 m range as well as the ability to connect with three devices at the same time. The 1.5 m USB Type-C cord, on the other hand, can be used to connect to a computer via cable.
The device uses RGB illumination (16 mln colors) with the Prismo effect with 19 lighting modes. The manufacturer also provides gaming software with macro saving function for up to 13 multimedia keys, which are stored on the in-built drive.
The Genesis Thor 660 keyboard will be available for purchase in black or white with a suggested retail price of 69,99€ / 79,99$.
- PC communication: Bluetooth + wired
- Key mechanism: mechanical
- Switch type: GATERON RED (linear)
- Max. range for wireless work: 10 m
- Cord length: 1.5 m
- Number of keys: 61
- Multimedia keys: 13
- Actuation force: 45g ±10g
- Latency: 8 ms
- Actuation point: 2.0 mm ± 0.6mm
- Key durability: 50 million licks
- Illumination colors: RGB (16 mil)
- Software: yes
- Size: 293 x 102 x 39 mm
- Power: in-built 3000 mAh battery. Max power input 0.5A 5V
- System requirements: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android