Sabrent has just released its new DS-SKRT-D16TB Thunderbolt 3 16TB NVMe SSD Docking Station, which turns your PC into a full-fledged workstation with a considerable amount of power and connectivity for content creators and power users.
Inside, there’s a 16TB SSD from Sabrent that pushes out up to 1.5GB/sec (1500MB/sec), and with its huge amount of connectivity, it’s almost like a better-than-NUC-style, well, NUC. You’ve got 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports with up to 40Gbps of bandwidth, 2 x USB 3.2 Type-A ports, and 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C port which both are capable of up to 10Gbps.
There’s also a USB 3.0 Type-A port that’s good for up to 5Gbps, and a BC12 [email protected] charger for your smartphone, tablet, and other devices. Sabrent includes DisplayPort 1.4 connectivity, which is good for up to 8K30 and 5K30 (as well as 4K60 and other lower resolutions). There’s HDR, HDCP 2.2, and VESA Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync).
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports with a bandwidth of up to 40Gbps.
- 2 x USB 3.2 Type-A ports supporting up to 10Gbps.
- 1 x USB 3.2 Type-C supporting up to 10Gbps.
- 1 x USB 3.0 Type-A supporting up to 5Gbps and BC1.2 [email protected] charge for tablets, cell phones.
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4 for 8K @ 30Hz, 5K @ 30Hz, and lower resolutions. DisplayPort supports HDR, HDCP2.2, and VESA Adaptive Sync (FreeSync) where available.
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port.
- 1 x Front access 3.5mm audio output.
- 1 x Front access 3.5mm microphone input.
- 1 x SD (UHS-II) card reader with transfer speeds up to 270MB/s.
- Compatible with PD3.0 and capable of delivering up to 96 watts.
The DS-SKRT-D16TB includes a 1GbE ethernet port, front access 3.5mm audio output and microphone input, an SD (UHS-II) card reader with up to 270MB/sec speeds. The DS-SKRT-D16TB Thunderbolt 3 16TB NVMe SSD Docking Station is USB Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 and capable of up to 96W of power.
The Sabrent DS-SKRT-D16TB is available on AMAZON now. The Docking station is available in 8TB, 4TB, and 2TB capacities as well.