Thermaltake Pacific RL and R Radiator Full Series
17 Different Specs Creating Infinite Possibilities
Taipei, Taiwan－September, 18th, 2015－Thermaltake, an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units, launches the full range of Pacific RL and R Series radiators. Designed for the most demanding and hardcore enthusiasts, the Thermaltake Pacific RL & R Radiator Full Series is optimized for maximum heat dispatching. The radiators are designed without compromise, with high-quality German aerospace-grade materials and constructed with zinc, a powerful anti-corrosion agent. An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature brazing at 1022℉/550℃ sets Pacific Radiators in a class of their own. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure they are leak-resistant. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up, and 17 different specs to choose from, the Thermaltake Pacific Radiator Full Series is guaranteed to go above and beyond your current cooling standards.
Differences between Pacific RL and R Radiator Full Series:
The Pacific RL Series is an ultra-thick radiator (over 50mm thickness) with a dual-row 13-set flat tube design to increase heat transfer. Water flows down on one side, and then passes through the bottom chamber before being circulated back to the other side of the radiator. Choose from: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm, 480mm, and 560mm radiator lengths to provide easier fitting installation and loop management. Also, the Pacific RL120, RL240, RL360 are available in white. The Pacific R Series is a slim radiator (under 50mm thickness) with only a single 13-set flat tube design This series is available in 120mm, 180mm, 240mm, 360mm, and 540mm sizes and is guaranteed to provide exceptional performance in a slimmer, sleeker design.
Check Out Our Radiator Production Process Video Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Ad64jBSWM
Features of the Pacific RL & R Radiator Full Series:
Optimized Heat Dispatching
The Pacific Radiator Full Series delivers an average heating load of 32℃-35℃ on each radiator. After brazing, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating more uniform heat transference. By efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components, the radiators ensure component reliability.
High-Density Fin Design
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air pressure. The cooling performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering exceptional cooling performance during operation.
German-Made Anti-Corrosion Materials
The radiators are designed to reduce electronic conductivity and can withstand scratches to the zinc layer. The corrosion potential of aluminum alloy combined with zinc is reduced by 55.6% after brazing.
High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Brazing
The radiators are baked through a controlled-atmosphere brazing line. The materials melt into each other to achieve optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better overall heat evacuation and dispatching.
The Pacific Radiator Full Series comes in multiple sizes in order to provide users the ability to build the ultimate in custom configurations. A wide array of radiator sizes are available for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by allocating the radiators to each particular component and incorporating external modular upgrades for their chassis.
For more details on the Thermaltake Pacific Radiator RL and R Radiator Full Series please visit:
Pacific RL Series
- Pacific RL560 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002649
- Pacific RL480 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002555
- Pacific RL420 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002648
- Pacific RL360 (White) :http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002709
- Pacific RL360 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002554
- Pacific RL280 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002647
- Pacific RL240 (White): http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002708
- Pacific RL240 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002553
- Pacific RL140 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002646
- Pacific RL120 (White) :http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002707
- Pacific RL120 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002552
Pacific R Series
- Pacific R540S : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002687
- Pacific R360S : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002686
- Pacific R360 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002654
- Pacific R240 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002653
- Pacific R180S : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002685
- Pacific R120 : http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002652
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
- Thermaltake official website:
- Thermaltake product video link:
- Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page:
Thermaltake Technology was established in January, 1999 and has been market to the world with “Thermaltake” brand name ever since. The brand personality of Unique, Aggressive, Vivid, and Stylish makes Thermaltake an expert in creating Exciting things and Fascinating environment for gamers and enthusiasts, also Keep them Constantly High physically and mentally.
Moreover, Thermaltake Technology get close to consumers and observe lead users’ behavior and requirement, to design aesthetic and high-quality products which will greatly improve system performance and bring the user to the up most potential. With innovative design and unique style, Thermaltake products spread rapidly among the enthusiasts in Case MOD market and soon become the number one choice for Case MOD enthusiasts worldwide. Official website: www.thermaltake.com