Coming to Overclockers UK, Glorious PC Gaming Race are adding their new Lynx Switches to the existing line-up of premium mechanical keyboard switches, perfect for both typing and gaming.
Designed inside & out
Glorious PC Gaming Race are known for their attention to detail in regard both technology and aesthetics.
The Glorious Lynx feature a teal blue top housing for a unique finish, with a high-quality nylon bottom housing sourced from Belgium.
Inside you’ll find premium-grade copper from Japan with a proprietary nickel-plated spring from Korea delivering a super smooth keypress time after time.
Installing the Lynx may mean that the keyboard’s RGB effect is slightly dimmer versus switches with a transparent housing.
The Lynx uses a 5-pin PCB mounting system, compatible with the GMMK Pro Keyboard – and the original GMMK permitting you clip the extra two legs.
There will be two variations available, pre-lubed and no lube.
- Style: Linear
- Bottom-Out Force: 60g± Variance
- PCB Mount: 5-pin
- Top Shell – Unique teal blue polycarbonate top housing.
- Stem – Soft and flexible POM stem provides an unbelievably smooth operation.
- Spring – Proprietary spring with nickel plating sourced from Korea.
- Leaf – Premium-grade copper sourced from Japan.
- Bottom Shell – High-quality nylon bottom housing sourced from Belgium.