Packaging and Unboxing
What to speak of the packaging box and its style! We have a triangular-shaped packing box which looks nice in person but difficult to handle in my opinion.
There are two things that need to be addressed on the packing box. These are:
- The cooler has 6 years warranty not 2 years. (This is due to Arctic listening to consumers and offering a better warranty on their products)
- The cooler comes with MX5, not MX4.
The features highlight of the cooler are:
- In-House developed PWM pump
- Integrated Cable Management
- Performance Series P Fans
- VRM Cooling solution included
- MX-5 Thermal Paste
The specifications are printed in a tabular format.
The features are highlighted using the pictures along with the contents of the box.
Rev.4 is confirming that we have the latest revision of the cooler at hand. With Rev.4 they are shipping the AM4 kit in the box as well.
Let’s take a look at what is provided in the box.
There is no user guide provided in the box. ARCTIC has a different approach when it comes to the user guide. They have a detailed guide on their website in an animated format. There is a scan label which will take the user to the guide’s page on the website. So, make sure you have an active internet connection for that. In my opinion, the installation instructions should have been included.
AM4 kit includes:
- 2x AMD Mounting Brackets
- 4x black spacers
- 4x long screws
- 1x Intel Backplate
- 2x Intel Mounting Brackets
- 4x Thumb Nuts
- 4x Intel LGA-20xx Standoffs
- 4x Intel other sockets Standoffs
- 4x AMD Standoffs
- 12x Washers
- 2x Long Screws for the Mounting Brackets
- 12x Radiator Screws
- 12x Fans Screws
- 8x Pasting Washers
- 0.8g MX5