With the Freezer 12 and Freezer 12 CO, ARCTIC now offers two compact CPU coolers, which are multi-compatible and also suitable for the AMD Ryzen AM4 socket. The successors of the Freezer 11 series convince all along the line with regards to noise level, cooling capacity, mounting versatility and transport-proofness. As semi passive coolers, the Freezer 12 and Freezer 12 CO also work extremely efficiently as the fan only starts up at a PWM signal with 40 % pulse width.
The fan runs only when it is actually needed, i.e. with increased CPU utilization. In combination with the vibration absorption rubber mounts of the fan, this leads to almost silent operation even at its maximum cooling performance of 150 watts. The 92 mm fan provides an improved air flow, three double sided direct touch heat pipes and 45 aluminum fins ensure an optimal heat dissipation and an excellent cooling power. Unlike the predecessor Freezer 11 series, the Freezer 12 and Freezer 12 CO are multi-compatible and fit Intel sockets as well as AMD AM4.
The Freezer 12 CO is specifically designed for continuous operation. With its high-precision dual ball bearing, the cooler lasts five times as long as other coolers with standard bearings.
Main Features Freezer 12 / Freezer 12 CO
- Compatible with Intel & AMD socket
- Passive Operation up to 40 % PWM
- Improved airflow for more efficient cooling performance
- Offset heat pipes ensure optimal heat dissipation
- Improved fan controller made in Germany
- Anti-vibration rubbers for quiet operation
- Installation in all four directions possible
- Transport-proof mounting with backplate• MX-4 thermal paste included